Per the recommendations of public health officials, we have implemented the following measures to ensure the continued health and well-being of our patients and team members.
• All patients and the parent or guardian accompanying them will be screened for COVID-19
• Our treatment areas are private and enclosed
• Face masks are required for all persons entering the office
• We have eliminated items that could promote cross contamination from the office
• We are making every effort to limit the number of people that enter the office, and have marked off our reception area so as to promote social distancing
• We are using the highest strength virucide with a double disinfection technique after each appointment
• All clinical personnel are wearing a Level 3 or higher designated masks with eye protection
• Finally, we insist that any patient that has been diagnosed with, exposed to, or shows symptoms of COVID-19, reschedule their appointment.
With the current understanding of the COVID-19 and the aforementioned procedural changes, we are confident that we can deliver high quality patient care and a great patient experience while ensuring the safety of our patients and team.